Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bento No# 50: Little Man Bento

This was my bento on 8 Mar 12. Hubby requested for somen for his breakfast. Forgot to de-freeze the sausages for deco, I used cherry tomato for decoration. Stick the face details put a little hat on it. Lastly, use green baran to décor the side. I packed the sauce separately in the thermos so the sauce can keep cold. I learnt this from a bento mum. :) However, my blur blur hubby, took out the thermos although I have actually put the thermos and the box together. *sweat* And on his way to office, he asked me where is the sauce. I asked him settle himself. LOL. I asked him how he settled his somen this morning after he came back from work. He said he bought meehoon soup and use the soup to eat together. Hahahaha

4 comments:

Bou Shin said...

Very cute and simple! ^^ I love his face!

Unknown said...

So cute! :)

Yenn said...

Hi Aikovenus, glad that you like it. :))

Yenn said...

Thanks Ming! :)