Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bento No# 71: Smiley Face Bento




I am ashamed to say that I am blogging the outdated bento again. I made this last thursday. I was so busy with my work and worn out after reach home.

Okay, I made this smiley face mini sandwich with the mini square sandwich mould and the hand was using the new multipurpose cutters that my sis bought me from Jmama! :)) Love it so much. Inside of the mini sandwich is nutella and kaya jam. Also included included in the box are harshbrown for myself and my niece. Hubby got the fruits.


I love today bento as it put a smile on myself after I completed it. Hope my smiley face bento put a smile on you too! :))

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

4 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Better late than never because it's so cute!!

Kristie said...

Very adorable! Love the pocket sandwiches ;-)

Yenn said...

Haha..yea. Thanks for visiting.

Yenn said...

Thanks Kristie. Thanks for drop me a line. =)