Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bento No# 116: Minnie Bento

So, I've back from holiday with sister and relatives. It was all-ladies trip as we were going to Bangkok. A shopping paradise to all ladies!

MIL told me that she packed chocolate biscuits and grapes for my girl when I was away. I was touched to hear that. My MIL needs sleep as she is still under medication, but she woke up earlier when I was away to pack some fruits and snack for my girl. :)

So, I have to back to my routine after holiday. Deep in my heart, I know that my girl does not like bread. I know that. But yet, Im not giving up to put in a minnie nutella sandwich for her again. I also includes her favourite fruits, strawberries and blueberries. I used my new picks, Okazu picks. So cute. Hehe.


A very easy peasy snack bento for little girl to bring to school. Takes 15 minutes to prepare. :)

2 comments:

Rina @ Bento School Lunches said...

Haha, good to see your lovely Minnie bento as I made Mickey today!

Yenn said...

Oh really? I must hop to your blog now, Rina! :)