Thursday, April 11, 2013

Trudeau Cutlery Set Review


Yup! As mentioned in my previous post, I am getting this cute foldable 2-piece cutlery set from Trudeau Corp. They also available in few colors and i got red color. :) The handle is made of PP material and the spoon and fork are made of stainless steel. Just like other Fuel range products, this cutlery set is also made of BPA free, eco-friendly material and comes with 5 years warranty. 


One cute thing about this cutlery is, it is foldable. So, it will keep your cutlery clean and untouch with your lunch boxes, lunch bag, etc and you also no need to worry that not able to keep into the lunch bag as it able to fold to shorter piece. The handle is design in the way that suits both kids and adults to hold it comfortably. 


Here's the look when both are keep inside. Smart design, aren't they? 

I am ending my post with a not so cute rilakkuma bento that I made on last Tuesday. :)


Fish fillet burger, yakult drinks and fruits for my breakfast on last Tuesday. I made the same breakfast for hubby but only packed fruits for my little one, as this portion is too big for her. Probably make mini burger for her in future. :)

I am sharing where you can get the similar items in this post :)

BentoUSA
      


Bento With Yenn
  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this too! N Rilakkuma is so cute! :)