Friday, April 5, 2013

Bento No# 118: Pizza Bento

Out of sudden, I think of making own pizza after seeing few homemade pizza from Instagram. So, I bought sandwich wrap, mozarella cheese, honey tomatoes and ham. My initial idea was making bear pizza. But I failed. :(


The sandwich wrap was cut using the cutezcute cutter. I spread the bolognese sauce on the sandwich wrap before arranging the ham, tomatoes on the top. I actually arranged in bear face. Used the ham as eyes, nose, mouth, etc, before I sprinkled the mozarella cheese on top. But I don't see any bear face when i took out from the oven. *sob sob* The above homemade pizza was for myself. :)


And this for hubby. I saw an idea to include the hard boiled egg on the homemade pizza from Instagram. Such a brilliant idea and yummy! Do you see the hard boiled egg for the top pizza in this blue diablock box? :)


My little girl gets one slice of bear pizza too. :)  I packed two boxes for her. One for her morning break, one for afternoon break. :)

My first Trudeau Fuel review is coming up next! Stay tune! :)

No comments: