Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bento of The Week!

Woohoo...My piggy bento got the most votes for last week's Bento of The Week at Bento Blog Network! It was an animal theme week and I participated two bentos, piggy bento and caterpillar bento. I am so happy!!! I received an email from Diana, the owner of Bento Blog Network for congratulating me. :)) And guess what am I getting? My piggy bento will be featured until next Friday on the sidebar at Bento Blog Network. Not only that, Diana also provided me the button blinkie for me to post on my blog to proudly announced my win! Yes, I am doing it now and I am so happy!!! It really motivates me to continue bento-ing.

Thank you for whoever has voted my piggy bento. FYI, my caterpillar bento comes to third place. hehehe

Ahem...do you see the button on the right sidebar? :p


No comments: