Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bento No# 82: Rilakkuma Bento


I guess, the easiest cartoon character to do is always rilakkuma. Therefore, rilakkuma bento for this morning. :p


Rilakkuma bear with ears are mine and without ears are for hubby. It is pork sirloin ham and cheese sandwich. I did not make any bento for the kids as i was late. Do you notice my new panda pick? It is so cute and i love them! My SIL bought from taiwan for me. I gave her a list to buy but she only managed to buy a few. She said it is hard to get bento stuff that i want from Taipei. The salesgirl said it is getting lesser now. Sad. :((

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

Rina @ Bento School Lunches said...

I see your cute Panda pick as well as the cute sausages. Cute bentos!

Yenn said...

Thank you very much Rina!!