Monday, January 30, 2012

Bento No# 29: Fish Bento

Happy Chinese New Year!!! It is 8th day of CNY and I believe most of us took one week of long holiday as I did!! So, I am off from making any bento for one whole week! Hahaha… But, I can’t wait to wake up this morning to make bento again! Hahaha….

I dragged hubby to Jusco yesterday afternoon after done with passport application. I asked him what he want to have for today’s breakfast. He said he wants burger. LOL. So, I bought the hamburger bun again. So, this morning, I made fish bento! In fact, there is tail for the fish. It can’t be noticed due to the angel of the photo I am taken. I also put some seedless grapes and two ferrero rocher chocolates for myself. In case you don’t know, I am a chocolate lover!! :=D

Fish bento

No comments: