Monday, January 21, 2013

Bento No# 103: Hello Kitty and Mommy's Bento



I bought lots of fruits on weekend. Seedless grapes, korean strawberries, golden kiwis and blueberries. All are good to put in bento for my little girl. So happy! 

So, it's monday again and i'm gotta pack snack box for my little one again. I have lost touch with bento for few months due to busy worklife and also managing my bento biz. Besides, my sister in law is back home and prepares breakie for her daughter everyday. So, I took a rest for few months. LOL.


I prepared snack box with hello kitty theme (again!!). Cut out the hello kitty sandwich using the hello kitty cookie cutter and spread with her favourite nutella. Next, filled the little cute pail with strawberries and blueberries. This is my first time introduced blueberries to my little girl. Added hello kitty pick on the fruits and hello kitty baran as separator. It's easy and fast! 

Update: The principal told me that the little girl finished her bento everyday today. Hubby picked her up for the past 3 days and today is my turn to pick her up. So, I able to get updates on my little girl in the school. hehe..


Hubby bought one loaf of cheese and sugar bread. So, I also packed myself breakkie bento. Hehe. Simple one. :)

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Super cute! Thanks for linking up to Bento Blog Network this week!