Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bento No# 105: Piggy Bento



Aiks. My girl did not finish her double chocolate swissroll yesterday. I made her piggy theme today. :)


The piggy sandwich was cut using cutezcute cutter. I love this cutezcute cutter so much as it is really easy to use. It comes with 4 different animals cutter as well. How cool! I put some nutella chocolate on the piggy eyes. 

I added strawberries, blueberries, and two seedless grapes for her. I also include some dried raisins in the little piggy container. I felt it is quite a big snack bento box for my girl after I done all. =.=''' 

Principal told me she not did not finish her bento today. She finished all the fruits, but not the sandwich. I shall pack smaller one for her as this little girl really has small appetite. :)

No comments: