Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bento No# 127: Farfalle Pasta Bento

Another outdated bento to share today. :)

I love pasta and I guess the only thing that I can cook now besides instant noodle, fried eggs stuff, is pasta. :p


Simple bolognese sauce farfalle pasta. I sprinkled some chia seeds on top. I love the diablock silicon baran as it makes my lunch box colorful and pretty! I packed the leftover honeydew in small diablock lunch box. 


I packed honeydew (cut using Funbite Cube iT) and also sugar crackers. My girl does not likes bread. She prefers biscuits or crackers. I am quite surprised when I found out that she likes this type of crackers. You know, those plain crackers that we use to dip into coffee or milo and eat it as breakfast. 


A closer look of the cube honeydew. 

I am sharing where you can get similar items that I used in this post :)

Bento USA
   
    









Bento With Yenn
 
     



No comments: