Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bento No# 129: Cinnamoroll Bento

Finally, I managed to source all the cute character lunch boxes, such as Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll, Tomica fire engine, Tomica police car, Winnie the Pooh and Rilakkuma! They are really cute! :)

So, I picked Cinnamoroll bento box for my little girl. :)


I'm sure my little girl does not know about Cinnamoroll, but it's ok. Mommy seems to admire the boxes more than the little girl! LOL.

I packed her favourite chocolate love letters and golden kiwis. A simple snack bento that cheered up the little one. :)


I am sharing where you can get similar items that I used in this post :)

BentoUSA
   

Bento With Yenn



2 comments:

Rina @ Bento School Lunches said...

Lovely bento and I love the super cute bento box!:)

Yenn said...

Ohh..thank you so much for your sweet comment, Rina! :)