Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bento No# 115: Ladybird and Smiley Face Bento

Hello! I am so sorry that I did not update my blog for nearly a month. I was away for holiday after posted Wizard of Oz bento. I was actually had a bento made before to Wizard of Oz bento, but I was a bit stressed out on the Wizard of Oz bento because it was my first time participating on the bento hop. So...this post is delayed. I still have few delayed posts. How i wish i have 36 hours a day. Sigh....

So, back to the bento. I managed to get mini wheat buns from local bakery shop here. So, I made ladybird bento for my girl. I doubt she would finished them and I was correct. She only took the sausage, not the cheese and bun. She finished the strawberries too. 


Ladybird bento for my girl. I only realised that the ladybird's wing were placed upside down after i viewed the photos from my handphone gallery. 


Ladybird bun was made of mini sausage, cheese and scrambled egg under the mini sausage. The smiley face bun was stuffed with salmon mayo. Added strawberries in between. The same goes to hubby, so I did not take photo as I was running out of time. :p

2 comments:

Rina @ Bento School Lunches said...

Love your smiley face so much and the ladybird is cute. I made smiley faces today and happy to see yours :)Smile!!

Yenn said...

Thank you Rina for your sweet comment. Im hoping to your blog now! :)