Monday, April 29, 2013

Trudeau Fuel Sandwich Wrap Review

I am reviewing Trudeau Fuel sandwich wrap today. :)


The sandwich wrap is made of food safe material, bpa free and reusable. So, you just need to wash it clean and leave it dry and you can use it again and again. It comes with an instruction and step-by-step picture on how to use the wrap. So, no worry if you do not know how to fold the wrap, it is pretty easy. :) But never mind, I will show step-by-step tutorial on how to wrap in this post. I have plenty of time that morning. LOL.


Open the wrap and place the bread in the centre. The bread here is honey wheat bread which my MIL likes it. She said it is softer than sunflower wheatgrain bread. 


Next, you may put in whatever fillings you like. I have lettuce, slice of cheese, fish fillet and mayo as filling. 


Next, covered it with another slice of bread.


After that, fold the wrap from left and from right, like the photo above. You may do it from right to left. Up to you. :p


I forgot to take photo after folded the wrap from bottom. Sorry! So, the above photo shows how it looks like when the wrap is folded. 


This is how the sandwich stays inside the wrap, neatly.


I packed them in Fuel sandwich box and it fit nicely into the box. I added chilli sauce into the little panda cup.  Hubby had this for his breakfast while I had Shokupanman bento that morning. :)  The sandwich wrap can be use for wrap too. I will try that probably next week. :)

I am sharing where you can get similar stuff that I used in this post :)

BentoUSA

Bento With Yenn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a superb article… but what can
I say… I hesitate a lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

My webpage :: Converse

Unknown said...

The sandwich is so yummy!!

Unknown said...

What a cute wrap for a delicious sandwich!

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others such as you aided me.

Feel free to visit my page; Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette health, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette forum, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes